Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Salvation at its best

It was a late and fantastic night last night...got to play family games even though my husband dear had to get up extra early, he's a logger. And after all our festivities it was time to put the children to bed. Of course my daughter is scared of the dark at 8 years old. But this time I chose to use that to my advantage and utilized her "loneliness" feeling of the dark to witness to my daughter. We had a great time together and she did get saved prayed all by herself to the Lord. I was so proud of her...and then she turned to me and said "Mommy we have to tell Patrick, and Steven and Nathan how to be saved." When I informed her that they were she was relieved. But then she asked about all the people in the world. And I told her that I did not know about them. Her genuine loving response was "But mommy we are running out of time...we have to tell everybody! No one should have to spend eternity in hell." Out of the mouthes of babes....Our God is an awesome God! Who have you told today??? If no one make a point to share with someone.....anyone...after all do they "deserve" to be in hell.....absolutely not.

No comments: