Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where are the fearless???

I have noticed for some time that people carry soooo much fear. All this election craziness is now finally over. People have been clamouring for change in thier lives, but I wonder what happens when that change comes? Is it going to be a new band-aid for out lives or real change? I see alot of fearful people who don't know where to go or where to turn.

And where are all of us Christians in all of this? Myself included??? I have dealt with alot of things this last year...I had to face beind a single mom of 4...I had to trust God...couldn't do it anyother way...I had to face the fear of trusting another man...getting married....that was hard. But thru Christ it was done. I have the best marriage and the best life I think I could have at this time. There is still junk in the trunk....and the monkey is out of bananas....But I know Christ is my all in all....He is there for me thru everything and its nice to know that I do have fellow Christian Family members and I mean those from my church....who look out for me by praying for me.....I love them and pray for them also....I can do all things.... but only thru Christ...I feel for those who do not know this comfort...and I feel for those who do but wear a mask to hid thier fear...Is...43:3 Fear not is all I need to know. So here is the question today....How can I help others to Fear Not....and really believe it? Times are changing and its going to be a fear filled world for many....we need to reach them..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right Christal, people are way too fearful! Saying we believe the "Fear Nots" in the Bible is one thing, but actually acting out that faith and resting in God's peace is another. As you can attest, it's much easier when we rest in God and fear not.